Las Ventanas is the ultimate place to celebrate the most important day of your life! The resort has it all for the perfect wedding: a stunning ambiance, a dramatic setting on the Sea of Cortez, unsurpassed attention to detail, world-renowned luxury and service, exquisite accommodations and facilities, and a romantic magic you won't find at any other resort.
Las Ventanas even has a Director of Romance who will work closely with you to plan every detail and create the ceremony of your dreams. Every wedding at Las Ventanas is uniquely intimate and personal--an unforgettable experience. The highest quality, most creative and beautiful weddings are a tradition at Las Ventanas.
Choose from a variety of idyllic venues for your ceremony and other wedding events:
* The Plaza, a terrace perched on the resort's highest point, features expansive, inspiring panoramas of sea and coastline. Ceremonies held at sunset typically enjoy a striking display of nature - a radiant orange sun giving way to a sky of brilliant colors - that becomes the backdrop to the gala affair.
* The beach is a favorite with couples. There's nothing more romantic than a ceremony held right on the sand.
* The private banquet room that opens to a beautiful inlaid-pebble terrace with beautiful ocean views is perfect for a reception. Guests may dine indoors or outdoors under the star-studded Baja sky, or both at the same time.
* For a groom's or rehearsal dinner, a favorite venue is the enchanting La Cava, the private wine room where you dine among thousands of bottles of the world's finest vintages.
* A traditional Mexican beach barbecue, with sizzling aromatic grills and roaring bonfires on the sand, is another popular option for special dinners.
The bride-to-be and her wedding party often arrive early to enjoy such pre-wedding festivities as a day at The Spa including treatments specially created to prepare the bride for her big day.
A personal and joyous wedding journey that is radiant, exquisite and filled with memories to last a lifetime awaits you at Las Ventanas.
To write a review, you must login first.