The Woodstocker Boutique Bed & Breakfast Inn
- 2010 - #1 Innkeepers - Lanier Guides & BandB.com
- 2010 Frommers Guide - Top 3 in Vermont, Maine & New Hampshire
- 2010 Frommers Guide - 2* 'Special Find' category
- 2008/9 Top 12 Inns Worldwide - Bed & Breakfast awards
- 2007/8 Top 10 in USA - Bed & Breakfast com awards
- 2007 BnBFinder - Guest Favourite award
- 2006 Vermont Inn Keepers of the Year -
Vermont Hospitality Council.
- 2006 Vermont Governors Award winners - Green Hotel
- Accredited "green" inn.
- Montreal Gazette - August 2010
- BOSTON GLOBE - 2006/8
- Ski magazine September 2008
- Featured in Travel & Leisure - November 2008
- Dwell - 2007
- A unique village home, with direct access to Mount Tom National Park.
- Stanley the 'famous' sausage loving rescue Wheaten Terrier sadly passed away in October 2008.
- 8 rooms and 1 spacious suite, all with private bath. One room even has two soaking tubs, another tub lights up!
- Eclectic modern decor, reflects the European innkeepers, and creates an alternative New England experience.
- Library room, homemade goodies and refreshments.
- Contemporary style in a traditional home setting with a Danish wood burning stove
- Wi-Fi compatible at no charge, organic linens and soaps. Luxury guest bathrobes. TV/CD/DVD/MP3 player in each room. - Organic/local foods used extensively
- Walk over one of the covered bridges to the Village Green and nearby shops, galleries and restaurants.
To write a review, you must login first.