That’s a common fear for just about all brides and grooms right now, trying to plan a wedding on a budget and wanting it to look like they spent more. Here’s some help:
* Going smaller with floral centerpieces and decor is IN right now. Just a few tightly-bunched flowers in a small glass vase is all you need for a pretty centerpiece, and it looks elegant and upscale…hiding the fact that you’re spending 1/4 of the price of a traditional centerpiece.
* For your menu, don’t worry about not having a lot of different kinds of foods at your cocktail party. Just have 4 or 5 UNIQUE kinds of foods that guests don’t get everyday. That always makes it look like a more upscale menu. Talk with your caterer about how you can make a budget menu look more impressive by going with unique dishes. He or she will love having the opportunity to get creative.
* Choose inexpensive dishes like chicken and pasta, and then top them with an amazing, gourmet SAUCE, which also impresses guests.
* A smaller wedding cake can be decorated beautifully, which is the real impression to make with a cake…and you’ll spend less than half.
* A daytime wedding will allow you to have that same formal wedding as a nighttime slot, for 40% of the price! And guests tend to drink less in the daytime.
For more ideas, check out my book 1001 Ways to Save Money and Still Have a Dazzling Wedding, http://www.sharonnaylor.net
we should renovate our apartment (بازسازی آپارتمان) before our wedding.
- renic answered 1 month ago
Our colors are a pinkish-coral and light green.
The colors for my wedding that were chosen by my future daughter is Ivory and Chocolate.
I’d like to do a Tuscany theme in a vineyard. But we’ll see. 🙂
our colors are black and orange… we’re getting married on Halloween. 🙂
Our wedding’s main color is Pool (blue). Our accent colors are Canary (soft yellow) and Silver.
I know that this is strange but as for a wedding cake My fiance and I are going with a puffed wheat cake. Neither of us like cake and my mom is taking a flower making class so that she can decorate it with icing flowers. I know that it sounds strange but ill have to get pictures put up here after the wedding
Canary yellow and different shades of blue. Our ceremony and reception is right by the water and I love daisies and sunflowers and I think it all ties in really nicely.
My colors were similar: coral and gold and I am just writing to say you won’t be sorry! Check out our wedding: Tyler and Heather in Corralitos, CA! Best wishes!
- Heather and Tyler answered 2 months ago
we are doing a western theme on the beach, i will have pics up after the wedding bc its not till oct, but then we are having the reception at a wooded lodge, so that fits in with what he likes, any help on finding country western wear for kids and males in royal blue???
hi can i see pics of ur wedding colours?
Everyone’s colors sound so beautiful! We’re doing a mix of colors…. blue, green, red with sliver and gold accents. My gown, or the one I currently like haha, will most likely be white with red accents (bugle, sead pearl and swarvoski crystal beading in the red)The main flowers will be red roses, royal blue delphinium, green orchids and white gardenias(my fave flower). We can’t decide between a beach wedding in the Emerald Isle area or a wedding in the mountains of Virginia. Decisions, decisions… 😉
Do you want to custom made your personal wedding
dress/bridesmaids dresses/eveving dress/prom
dress/bridal gown..etc. if you want, do not hesitate to
We can custom made wwedding dress/bridesmaids
dresses/eveving dress/prom dress/bridal gown..etc. based on
your size/color/your wedding style. Or you can choose
the style in our cataloge for custom made.
I’m a seller from HongKong,China. And I have a wedding
dress factory here in Chinese mainland. We specialize in
designing and manufacturing bride gown,(wedding dress),
bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress, evening dress and
children’s dress,.Our gowns (dresses) can feature floral
embroidery and lace, gorgeous beads and sparkling
crystal, or other.
If you have any questions, please contact me by E-mail&MSN: [email protected].
Have a nice day!!!
Milliom Bride Fashion Co. Ltd.
ooohhh that looks really nice. the purple and green. I’m sure it will look great.
My colors are shades of purple and light sage green with black as a contrasting color
Yeah, I love the black&white, I really want this night to be ellegant and romantic and I think these colors will enhance that feeling to the maximum.
sandy my friend had and all black and white wedding and it was beautiful. I think adding the read roses will be really cool too!
My wedding Is in December of 2010 and my colors are completly Black&White with no other color besides red roses everywhere. mI’ve ordered some sample invitations that are all black and have a pic of a cute kid couple in black and white holding a single red rose. I loved them! PERFECT! my dress will be ivory with some black trim around the neckline and down the train. I LOVE IT!
Our main color’s are Black and Purple with red rose’s and yellow sunflower’s. I love all the rich color’s that we chose and cant wait to see it all come together.
Please login first to submit.